- Required Information
- Step 1-Required Forms and Fees
- Step 2-Student Schedule & Class Change Information
- Step 3-School Pictures/ID Badges
- Step 4-Additional Forms and Information
Northridge High School
Fee Registration Instructions
2020 - 2021
The following provides the latest information for completing registration and fee payment for the upcoming year. Please complete all steps by August 7, 2020.
If you have trouble completing the forms or payment online, please come into the school for help during one of our open labs in the Career Center during the hours of 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm :
July 27th & 28th
August 4th, 5th, 6th
*Spanish interpreters will be available.
Students New to the District: If you are a new student, please print and complete the following forms: https://resources.finalsite.net/images/v1531413816/davisk12utus/j1y4qlgdfperwjxmlhuv/NewStudentPacket.pdf
- Review Student Information Form on myDSD. If any changes need to be made please print the form, make needed changes, sign the form and mail the form to the school (Academics, Reports, Student Information Form).
- Parents and Students – Sign all electronic documents on myDSD (Tools, Sign Documents).
- McKinney-Vento Homeless Education Information and Forms (If applicable)
Registration Fees Pay all fees that are due online (myDSD Payments-Pay for Fees/Lunch-Fees/Fines Owed).
Payment, updated form and signed documents due by August 7, 2020
Basic Registration Fees (Required) Optional Fees
Instructional Materials $33.00 Yearbook ($55 after Oct 31st) $50.00
Activity Fee $32.00 School Calendar Magnet $ 2.50
Computer Equipment $15.00 PTSA Dues Family+Donation $25.00
Canvas Learning $ 4.50 PTSA Dues Individual $ 7.00
Student Planner/Policies $ 3.00 PTSA Donation $10.00
Total required fees $86.50
Students may view their schedule online via myDSD starting August 8th, as long as registration is complete and paid by August 7th.
Schedule corrections/changes will be made by APPOINTMENT on myDSD.
Beginning August 8th — Login to myDSD and click on the Tools tab and choose Appointments
- Seniors–Tuesday, Aug. 11th & Wednesday, August 12th
- Juniors & Sophomores–Thursday, August 13th & Friday August 14th
- Additional makeup day for all students Friday, August 21st
so please bring a copy of your schedule and desired course choices.
Course Catalog. All schedule changes will cost $10-
*The schedule change fee will be waived if the student's schedule is incomplete.
INCOMPLETE SCHEDULES ARE DEFINED AS:
1. A schedule that does not have 8 periods filled for the semester.
2. An error, such as two of the same class.
3. A year long class that is not in the schedule for both semesters
4. A level change, to or from an Honors or AP class to a regular class.
5. A student wanting to add Home Release or a Teacher Assistant.
6. Wanting to add a course that was not available when registering:
Please consider adding CE classes or other classes instead of having multiple home release periods. A list of CE classes can be found on pages 40-42 of the Course Catalog.
School Pictures/ID Badges
For the safety and security of our students, all students will be required to wear their Student ID Badge during the school day. Pictures will be taken on the same days as schedule corrections/changes:
August 11th, 12th, 13th & 14th with a makeup day on Aug 21st from 8:00 am to 2:30 pm.
Lanyards/Student IDs will be given the day the pictures are taken. Please refer to the handbook for Lanyard/Student ID replacement policy (School Handbook).
Parking permits will be sold in the main office. A permit will need to be purchased each semester for $5. A parking permit is required for any student who parks at school. All fees and fines must be paid prior to purchasing a parking permit each semester. Prior to purchasing a permit for 2nd semester, all outstanding U's need to be made up. Refer to the Student Handbook for the detailed parking policy. Print and complete the following Parking Permit Form and return to Main Office with payment-this form requires student and parent signatures: Parking Permit Form
*Fee Waiver Fee Waiver information --Fee Waiver USBE Forms -- Must be completed (both pages) each year and is not retroactive (prior fees will not be waived). Fee Waiver application must have the “FEE DESCRIPTION” filled out for all fees to be waived and must include proof of eligibility documents.
*School Calendar 4”x6” Magnet showing A & B day schedule, holidays, term dates, dances, etc.
*Concurrent Enrollment -Pick up informational forms in Main Office
*PTSA Membership & Volunteer MembershipForm2020-2021.pdf
*UHSAA Student Eligibility Other UHSAA Eligibility Reminders(Info Only-copy
and paste link if the file doesn’t open)
*Media Opt-out Media Form
*Student Accident and Health Insurance Information (Available in the Main Office)
*McKinney-Vento Homeless Education Information and Forms
*Child Find Obligation of students with disabilities Information Page