- Required Information & New Student Forms
- Step 1-Required Forms and Fees
- Step 2-Student Schedule & Class Change Information
- Step 3-School Pictures/ID Badges
- Step 4-Additional Forms and Information
Northridge High School
Fee Registration Instructions
2021 - 2022
The following provides the latest information for completing registration and fee payment for the upcoming year. Please complete all steps by August 6, 2021.
If you have trouble completing the forms or payment online, please come into the school for help during one of our open labs in the Career Center during the hours of 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm on August 2-3, 2021.
*Spanish interpreters will be available.
Students New to the District
If you are a new student, please provide the following completed forms/documents:
- Guardianship Status Form
- Utah School Immunization Record (please provide your own record)
- An Original Birth Certificate (A copy will be taken)
- Proof of Residence -Two forms of documentation are required
Utah Public Schools Proof of Residency Procedures -Spanish version
- Record Request Form
- Student Information Card- English - Spanish
- Special Education/IEP Records
To schedule an enrollment appointment or questions, please contact:
Kris Richardson, Registrar
- Review Student Information Form on myDSD. If any changes need to be made please print the form, make needed changes, sign the form and mail the form to the school (Academics, Reports, Student Information Form).
- Parents and Students – Sign all electronic documents on myDSD (Tools, Sign Documents).
- McKinney-Vento Homeless Education Information and Forms (If applicable)
Registration Fees Pay all fees that are due online (myDSD Payments-Pay for Fees/Lunch-Fees/Fines Owed).
Payment, updated form and signed documents due by August 4, 2021
Basic Registration Fees (Required) Optional Fees
Instructional Materials $33.00 Yearbook ($55 after Oct 31st) $50.00
Activity Fee $32.00 School Calendar Magnet $ 2.50
Computer Equipment $15.00 PTSA Dues Family+Donation $25.00
Canvas Learning $ 4.50 PTSA Dues Individual $ 7.00
Student Planner/Policies $ 3.00 PTSA Donation $10.00
Total required fees $87.50
Students may view their schedule online via myDSD starting August 6th, as long as registration is complete and paid by August 4th.
Schedule corrections/changes will be made by APPOINTMENT on myDSD (watch for email that contains more information).
- Seniors–Monday, Aug. 9th & Tuesday, August 10th
- Juniors & Sophomores–Thursday, August 12th & Friday August 13th
- Additional makeup day for all students Friday, August 20th
All schedule changes will cost $10-
*The schedule change fee will be waived if the student's schedule is incomplete.
INCOMPLETE SCHEDULES ARE DEFINED AS:
1. A schedule that does not have 8 periods filled for the semester.
2. An error, such as two of the same class.
3. A year long class that is not in the schedule for both semesters
4. A level change, to or from an Honors or AP class to a regular class.
5. A student wanting to add Home Release or a Teacher Assistant.
6. Wanting to add a course that was not available when registering:
Please consider adding CE classes or other classes instead of having multiple home release periods. A list of CE classes can be found on pages 40-42 of the Course Catalog.
School Pictures/ID Badges
For the safety and security of our students, all students will be required to wear their Student ID Badge during the school day. Pictures will be taken on the same days as schedule corrections/changes:
August 4th, 5th, & 6th with a makeup day on Aug 27th from 8:00 am to 2:30 pm.
Yearbook Photos Dates and Information - Check back later for updated details.
Lanyards/Student IDs will be given the day the pictures are taken. Please refer to the handbook for Lanyard/Student ID replacement policy (School Handbook).
- Parking Permits
- Parking permits will be sold in the main office. A permit will need to be purchased each semester for $5. A parking permit is required for any student who parks at school. All fees and fines must be paid prior to purchasing a parking permit each semester. Prior to purchasing a permit for 2nd semester, all outstanding U's need to be made up. Refer to the Student Handbook for the detailed parking policy. Print and complete the following Parking Permit Form and return to Main Office with payment-this form requires student and parent signatures: Parking Permit Form
- Fee Waiver Fee Waiver information -
- Fee Waiver USBE Forms -- Must be completed (both pages) each year and is not retroactive (prior fees will not be waived). Fee Waiver application must have the “FEE DESCRIPTION” filled out for all fees to be waived and must include proof of eligibility documents.
- School Calendar 4”x6” Magnet showing A & B day schedule, holidays, term dates, dances, etc.
- Concurrent Enrollment: Pick up informational forms in Main Office
- UHSAA Student Eligibility Other UHSAA Eligibility Reminders (Info Only-copy and paste link if the file doesn’t open)
Register My Athlete Instructions
- Media Opt-out: Complete on myDSD
- Student Accident and Health Insurance Information (Available in the Main Office)
- McKinney-Vento Homeless Education Information and Forms
- Child Find Obligation of students with disabilities Information Page