ACT Prep Class Information 2019-2020 Northridge High School
- Northridge High School will be hosting 4 ACT Prep Sessions during the 2019-2020 school year.
- Session 1: September 25th - October 23rd
- Session 2: November 6th - December 11th
- Session 3: January 29th - February 26th
- Session 4: April 22nd - May 20th
- Each session consists of five consecutive weekly classes.
- Classes will be held on Wednesdays after school for 60 minutes.
- The first class of each session will be held from 2:30 - 6:15 PM to facilitate a practice ACT test.
- Space is limited - 35 students per session. First come, first serve!
- Seniors will be given priority for Session #1 (October).
- Register in the Counseling Center.
*Reminder! Signing up for the prep class does NOT sign you up for the actual ACT Test. Registration can be completed online at: www.actstudent.org
School code: 450-164 & Test Center code: 155890
Contact Mrs. Tiner at firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK HERE for a detailed schedule