Summer School 2021
Northridge High School
2021 Summer School
NHS will offer 1 session of Summer School.
*Officially Starts June 7-Ends June 22
Beginning May 3rd, there are two options to register for Summer School:
Summer School Credit Recovery is NO COST for NHS students.
- Summer School will be in person this year!!!
- Transportation will not be provided.
- If in-person attendance is not possible, please indicate on form that student will work from home.
- English (9th-12th grade)
- Math (Secondary Math I, II, and III)
- Science (Chem., Bio., Earth Sci., Env Sci Physics)
- Financial Lit
- Social Studies (Geog., World US, US Gov't)
- Art History (Fine Art Credit)
- Fit for Life
- Computer Tech
- Digital Literacy